Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Long Awaited Visit!

Monday, Emery got to meet her grandpa! My Dad came in town from Sapphire, North Carolina to visit his first grandchild and it was so great to see him! The 9 hour distance makes it hard to see each other often, but nothing could keep him from meeting this precious little girl! We visited at my apartment for a few hours, then packed Emery up and went to my sister's house where Dad had a photo session ready for our little model. Our goal was to take some "Anne Geddes" look-a-likes, but Emery was a little to awake for that!


One of my favorites! Obviously NOT one of Emery's! :)


That's better


Tiny little toes!


I should have taken that earring out, but I love her chubby cheeks in this one!


Little angel!

Dad, I'm so glad we got to visit and I cant wait to see you again! I'm a goose and you are a gander, I'm a princess and you are a king, I'm beautiful and you are handsome, and I'm yours. Forever! I love you! --(A little inside saying between my dad and me for those of you who don't know)

No comments:

Post a Comment