Thursday, September 30, 2010

Besties & Babies

Wednesday night I had my last girls night before Emery's arrival. After sulking around for a week or two over too much gained weight, awful baby pains and all kinds of other stresses, I was in DESPERATE need of seeing these sweet ladies! We ate pizza and cupcakes, and did what we do best- gossip. I even ended the night with some good ole fashioned mischief! (Which despite our best efforts, did not induce labor!)

Thursday I had another doctor's appointment and just like I thought, everything is right on track. My complaint list is through the roof with my suspected broken rib, "lumpy belly", and the fact that I could be the Kankle Contest Champion of 2010, but Dr. G reassured me that all those complaints are "normal". Normal-smormal..... I feel awful! I have come to the conclusion that I couldn't be more ready to push this little booger out so from now on, I'm thinking labory thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment