Friday, September 17, 2010

Picture Time!

As promised, here are a few pictures from the baby shower and her nursery. Of course my camera died right after the shower started so I don't have many.


My awesome belly cake!


Yumm!


Sign the guest book please!


Aunt Kayla writing a note to Emery!


Mrs. Cat, Brittany, Emily Anne, Mally, and Lindsay writing notes to Emery!


Mommy and Emery


Needs no explanation :)

I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone who was there but maybe someone will post some soon that I can see!

Here are some pictures of the nursery so far! First, let me tell you the horrible story of her crib bedding. Last Sunday, my mom and my sister decided to surprise me and order her crib bedding as a gift. (This is AFTER I had already gotten all the matching accessories and decor for her room at the shower). Tuesday, my sister received an e-mail from Storkland saying that my pattern was...... DAHH DAHH DAHH (scary voice) DISCONTINUED. Naturally, she has a mild stroke before calling my mom and giving her the bad news. They both agreed (thankfully) not to tell me because they knew that I would have the same reaction. I would have DIED!! So, for about 2 full days they could do nothing but sweat bullets over it because they couldn't find it anywhere else! In the mean time, the lady at Storkland went online and finally found a seller on Amazon who only had 4 left, so guess what came in the mail today?! MY BEDDING!! We narrowly missed what could have been a huge disaster! Lesson learned-the FIRST thing that you do when you start decorating a nursery- buy the crib bedding :)












That sparkly thing on top of the hamper is the wreath of bows from the baby shower that's going on the hospital door!




She's definitely going to know her name! :)

I still have A LOT to do but I think it's coming together nicely! I really wish I could paint the walls but I guess that's what I get for living in an apartment. Not for long, though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment