Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Baby, Little Baby

Last weekend my brother, Brandon and his fiance, Jenny came in town from Erie, Pennsylvania. This visit was very much anticipated because I haven't seen them since Brandon's graduation from Auburn's Veterinary School last May. It was so great to see all THREE of them! Jenny is pregnant with my sweet nephew, William Smith Grimshawe, and she's absolutely glowing! Being only a month behind me, I was a little surprised to see how small her sweet baby bump is compared to my gigantic baby dome. I realize every pregnant woman is different but, combined with all the comments (from complete STRANGERS, might I add) about how big my belly is, and my family's constant "I swear there has to be twins in there, Christen!", I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to give birth to a hippo- or that I have turned into a hippo, myself! Either way, I'm so glad I got to visit and watch the first Auburn game of the season with them!


How sweet is this?! :)


In the words of my sweet brother- "Christen, your veins look angry." I bet they are. Thanks Brandon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment