Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nursery News!

Last week, my mom and I went to Storkland for my baby registry and picked out my baby bedding. I knew I wanted some form of pink and green but wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for. Most little girl's crib bedding is that really light baby pink. You know, the typical 'It's A Girl' color- which is a little to sweet for me. I wanted more of the dark, or rosey pink that isn't so common. After changing my mind between 3 different patterns I'd been looking at online for the past month, I found something completely different in the store that I LOVE, but was a little disappointed when I realized that they didn't have all of the matching nursery accessories like most of the other patterns in the store. Well, if you know me, then you know that this just simply won't do. I need matching accessories. Today, I scoured the web and finally found the complete nursery collection. So, what did 'Impatient Ida' do? I ordered everything! (Only thanks to my sweet mother and sister who are footing the bill as a baby shower gift.) I swear I'd be lost without these two ladies!


The window valance
(which will look much better on an ivory wall instead of this unmatched green one)



The diaper stacker



The hamper



The rug



And the sweet little lamp

Of course I don't actually get to put them in the nursery until after the baby shower, which seems like an eternity from today- October 3rd couldn't come soon enough! What do y'all think?


August 19th we get to go and have our 4D ultrasound! I'll be 27 weeks and we absolutely can't wait to see her little face, fingers and toes. She's steadily getting much stronger and we think that we have her sleeping pattern down- she's going to be quite the night owl if it stays like this! Keep us in your prayers for a healthy check-up I'll keep everyone posted once we get the ultrasounds!

1 comment: